[ExI] Moooon

GLivick glivick at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 21 03:46:11 UTC 2011

Yeah, Damien has won about a million important awards for his SF
writing, and is still winning them.  He has also written some
contemporary science books for the popular press, the most impressive of
which might be, not to be confused with our own resident entity of the
same name, "The Spike."  Here's a link to a list of a couple of his books:

http://www.bookfinder.com/author/damien-broderick/

FutureMan

ps, not a good idea to get into a serious argument with him over
anything technical; the bloke knows about all there is to know.