[ExI] Moooon

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 10:09:55 UTC 2011

2011/7/21 GLivick <glivick at sbcglobal.net>

>  Humans going to the moon is, and always was, a bad idea scientifically.
> It was a political decision to go there.

Sure. This is also true for America, by the way. An entirely political
decision.

There was never any real scientific rationale for Europeans in crossing the
ocean and taking the pain of stealing local natives their territory.

It is just a consolation that by now we know better, and are ready to follow
dinosaurs and other extinct populations on the path of common sense and
practicalities.

--
Stefano Vaj