[ExI] Moooon

ddraig ddraig at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 10:26:08 UTC 2011

2011/7/21 Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com>:
> Hahahah...sorry, I wasn't trying to undermine anybody's fame here.  I
> understand that Damien is an accomplished author.  I think it was a bit
> harsh to write *NOOB ALERT* all repeated-like and whatnot, Dwayne.

Oh come on, it's not an alert unless it is noticeable ;p

>  Plus,
> there are plenty of benefits to being a "noob" ;).  But that's a bit harsh,
> too.  I apologize.

Oh hey I have nothing wrong with noobs, I love meeting new people. It
was more a general "hey you are obviously new here, you might want to
do some groundwork before annoying people"  but it seems you are not a
noob, so, hmm.

Dwayne
--
   ddraig at pobox.com irc.deoxy.org #chat
   ...r.e.t.u.r.n....t.o....t.h.e....s.o.u.r.c.e...