[ExI] Moooon

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 21:25:41 UTC 2011

Regarding the using-Luna-as-a-refuge (or a way station to a refuge) scenario, one benefit of going there now would be that it would shake all the kinks out of using it as a refuge and also rap up the capability. You don't want to have to figure all this stuff out in the midst of an emergency. Also, this will insure that more people could actually avail themselves of it -- rather than a tiny group selected by the superpowerful. Of course, this is all a long shot, but, if you're betting that way, why not do it right?

Regards,

Dan