[ExI] Rejecting Socrates/was Re: Libertarianism wins again...

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 02:31:15 UTC 2011

2011/7/25 Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com>:
> I guess the right answer is...he said some good things and some bad things,
> and it was very long ago as well so that's got to be taken into account.

I will be utterly surprised if anyone remembers anything anyone here
has to say in 2500 years, even if they do disagree with some of it.
Unless we are still alive... then maybe we have a chance. :-)  The
number of people quoted daily that lived from 1000 BC to 0 AD can
likely be counted on your fingers and toes. Socrates may have been
wrong on many things, but the fact that his name is known at all today
means that he was a very remarkable fellow.

-Kelly