[ExI] Strong libertarianism, societal good, & suffering (was: Cephalization, proles)

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 04:42:10 UTC 2011

Your position seems similar to mine.

There is certainly such a thing as fake libertarianism. In my book,
real libertarians wand freedom for everyone, while fake libertarians
want freedom for themselves and their group, and slavery for everyone
else. Real libertarians = good, fake libertarians = no good.

The freedom to do everything that does not cost money is not very
useful in today's world.