[ExI] chinese ghost towns

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 13:25:57 UTC 2011

2011/6/3 John Grigg queried:
> I have fond memories of both Greg, super-Texan attorney, and Mick, our
> extropian truck driver!  Spike, are you certain Greg moved to China several
> years ago?  In his blog posts he mentions practicing law & being in the
> United States.  Or would he be practicing in China on behalf of American
> firms?

A few minutes googling finds Greg's vCard which gives the Houston
phone number as a contact.
<http://locklord.com/Attorneys/detail.aspx?attorney=356>

Greg Burch is head of the Firm’s Construction Practice Group and of
the Firm's East Asia Practice Group.
News:
Locke Lord Opens Hong Kong Office Led by Internationally Recognized
REIT Attorney Brad Markoff — 1/24/2011, so Greg might have been over
in Hong Kong quite a lot.

BillK