[ExI] Arghh!!! How did I miss the Singularity Institute SLC Summit announcement???

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 00:31:37 UTC 2011

I somehow missed the Singularity Institute's SLC Summit announcement!  Or
perhaps I did not... lol  I did a Google search and it seems the official
announcements were only a few days ago.  I remember when anything of worth
was always announced *here,* but I guess those days are past.  And even on
the Mormon Transhumanist Association email list, I only learned of the event
today.  I don't understand why this SI event was not better advertised, and
with much more warning time, because even if it is just seen as a regional
event (it's just a one day conference), people deserve to hear it's going
on, so they can make a choice as to whether to attend.

The Singularity Institute's "events" section on their website did not even
have an announcement about it!

John