[ExI] How was the SLC S.I. Summit???

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Sun Jun 5 20:29:30 UTC 2011

On 6/5/2011 2:16 PM, spike wrote:

> Peter Thiel was at Extro4 briefly, but no one knew him back in those days.
> I did only because he and I played chess at a mutual friend's house.  I
> brought my board in order to play some fivers with Sasha Chislenko, but we
> never got a chance to make it happen, too many other exciting things going
> on.  We got distracted: Peter went to lunch with us and the discussion
> drifted over to libertarianism, which Peter knows well.  He founded the
> Stanford Review.

Ah!  I had an inkling that was THE Peter in my memory, yet couldn't
remember for sure, since nobody did know about Peter back then.  I think
I remember just this lunch!  We walked some place off site right? where
was it? and I remember walking behind you, Peter and others talking
about all that great stuff.  Thanks for the help with my memory!

Brent Allsop