[ExI] Ummm... are you still ranting about this? [WAS Hydraulic Fracturing]

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 04:49:20 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Richard Loosemore <rpwl at lightlink.com> wrote:

> Actually, Rafal, I can explain the "psychic link" between me and Bill.
>
> It is called "Science," and it was invented about 300 years ago.
>
> It should reach where you live any day now.  Just stand in the mouth of your
> cave and keep your eyes open.

### Dick, simply saying "Science!" doesn't make you into a scientist.
I know that, since I do science for a living. Scientists say things
like "I performed a chemical analysis of a wastewater sample, using
published methodologies, and I found 98% water, 1% granular silica,
0.8% diesel oil,....etc.". Or they say "I reviewed the peer-reviewed
literature on the subject of effluent purification, and here is my
summary of the costs of removing diesel oil from aqueous waste".  This
happens to be the stuff that I echoed in my contributions. You and
Bill quoted things like "My buddies are scared of swimming in a lake,
cause they heard it's poisoned". Or "Senator X wants to have this shit
banned, so it must be bad"

Look in the mirror, Dick.

Rafal