[ExI] How was the SLC S.I. Summit???

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Jun 7 04:49:05 UTC 2011

Or, coincidentally rather than ironically.Ironically, the center of SIAI
activity is right around this area.  Michael A.

Neither coincidentally nor ironically, it is *appropriately* at SIAI ground
zero.

About three years ago, I was on a business trip up to the accelerator.  We
were radiation testing a subsystem.  I and a colleague were driving up
University Ave.  There was a woman walking along the sidewalk right near MLK
and U Ave, who had cut a circular hole about 20 cm diameter out of the seat
of her trousers.  She wore no undergarments.  Walking right up towards the U
with her aft cleavage in plain sight.  As my colleague and I caught up to
her and passed by we noticed that she was about 60 years old.  We were both
so stunned, imagining some poor college student getting a call from her
parents "Granny's down there with her butt hanging out again!"

He said to me, "You know. That's just not right."

{8^D

I was laughing so hard I durn near had to pull over.