[ExI] Virtual Futures in 1.5 weeks

Amon Zero amon at doctrinezero.com
Thu Jun 9 10:14:55 UTC 2011

Hi All -

Just a note regarding the Virtual Futures conference in a week and a half.
If you're over this (UK) side of the pond (or jet-set) then you should stop
by - it promises to be very interesting indeed.

The event is not organised by or affiliated with Zero State; We'll just be
presenting there, so the message below is written from a ZS perspective, for
a ZS audience.

Cheers,
Amon

http://transhumanpraxis.wordpress.com/2011/06/09/virtual-futures-2011/