[ExI] The Zeitgeist Movement and the Venus Project have "divorced"

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sun Jun 12 19:49:43 UTC 2011

> Being old is mostly a state of mind.

This may well be true, Eugen, but I know how many years I've been here. "Old age"
ailments are in many who are younger than I.  Many of my "parts" are wearing out....
eyes, ears, teeth, bones.  I remain active and busy, moving and doing, learning and
happy, as do the folks I like - mostly younger.  Plenty my age are not.

After a certain point, it is frequently "patch patch patch".  The docs say I'm in
excellent health. For my age.

Regards,
MB