[ExI] The Zeitgeist Movement and the Venus Project have "divorced"

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 06:25:46 UTC 2011

You guys are making me feel young, thanks!! ;-)

I watch a lot of video. Mailing lists, for example, often have a
tendency to have a lot of noise to signal (this list having a better
ratio than normal, but not noiseless), and if someone is willing to
put something on a video, it often is better prepared. The video blogs
referred to in this thread being a major waste of time, and exception
to the rule.

TED talks, on the other hand are exceptionally well prepared,
entertaining and massively informative on a wide variety of
interesting subjects. The talk and video on using kites to generate
power would not have been nearly as powerful to me in text only. I
just find video sinks in better for me these days.

-Kelly