[ExI] Isn't Bostrom seriously bordering on the reactionary?

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 09:54:10 UTC 2011

I acknowledge existential risks, but I prefer to focus on existential
opportunities and positive visions.

Those who choose to focus on risks are, of course, free to choose
their own focus and priorities, and so I am I.

I am not saying that you should not read and write about risks, risks,
risks, small risks, big risks, existential risks, and other risks
again, I am just saying that I find it boring and prefer to read and
write things more interesting and fun.