[ExI] North Korea's super EMP Bomb

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jun 17 16:53:30 UTC 2011

>... On Behalf Of Keith Henson
Subject: Re: [ExI] North Korea's super EMP Bomb

2011/6/17 john clark <jonkc at bellsouth.net>

snip

>> The man is a scientific illiterate

>Yep.  Many such goof ups in the physics.  Keith

What I thought of when I saw the paper is it makes a bunch of stuff sound
far simpler than it really is.  Twenty years ago a friend was in a group
that was studying EMP.  They had a collection of top shelf PhD physicists,
all doing studies and generating papers on the vulnerability of electronics
to EMP and the capability of the bad guys to make a pulse.  There was no
consensus, nor any simple anything that I ever saw come out of those
studies.