[ExI] Burzynski the Movie The Great Cancer Hoax

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 22:27:47 UTC 2011

I wrote:

"The current torture-to-death protocol of convention cancer "therapy"
could not be more perfectly designed -- hope without torture -- to
send the entire population of terminal cancer-victims stampeding their
way to Burzynski's clinic..."

What I meant in place of "hope without torture" was:" to promote
Burzynski's alternative: hope without torture".

Jeff Davis