[ExI] Low hanging fruit

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 14:30:14 UTC 2011

On 23 June 2011 16:08, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> -----Original Message-----
> From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
> [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Keith Henson

> sticky details.
>
> >Keith
>

> Cool, sign me upwardly.  spike

Why don't "we" (you) post stuff on the Web instead? While by googleing the
subject not so very much is available to be found,  I remember to have seen
circulated in this list many interesting exchanges, details, data,
calculations, feasibility and working hypotheses, etc.; and it would be a
pity to see all this stuff vanish in the background noise like tears in the
rain.

--
Stefano Vaj