[ExI] The top secret military research programs we don't get to hear about (was: working memory implant! wow!)

ddraig ddraig at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 11:08:13 UTC 2011

On 24 June 2011 12:49, Mike Dougherty <msd001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Since you (all) covered the cell phone and web-based data collection,
> I'll add this link to cover the real-time remote monitoring potential
> of a phased-array microphone at a stadium or similar place in which
> you thought were safe to talk among a large noisy crowd:
> http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/10/super-microphone-picks-out-single-voice-in-a-crowded-stadium/

the extropy list, keeping you awake and worried, since 1990 (or
whenever it started).

Gait recognition. Demonstrated using real-world examples in at least
1994. Better than a fingerprint. Celldar. Oh we can go on.<cliche>
Echelon </cliche>

Dwayne
--
   ddraig at pobox.com irc.deoxy.org #chat
   ...r.e.t.u.r.n....t.o....t.h.e....s.o.u.r.c.e...