[ExI] Extrope Robert Bradbury Has Died

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Thu Mar 3 09:46:46 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 02, 2011 at 11:37:38PM -0600, Damien Broderick wrote:

>    L. Stephen Coles, M.D., Ph.D., Co-Founder,    Los Angeles Gerontology
> Research Group, reports:
>

> I have just been informed by David Kekich (who heard from Robert's older
> Brother) that Robert Bradbury passed away either late Saturday night or
> early Sunday
> morning (in Florida where he was caring for his Father), of a completely
> unexpected
> and sudden hemorrhagic stroke, for which no one was prepared.

Damn. I hardly knew Robert, but he will be missed.
I hope he had a cryonics contract, and was suspended.

A wake up call for everyone: *this could have been you*.

Everybody now go read http://ka0.org/LifeExtensionHPlus.pdf

Schedule an an appointment with your medical provider,
identify your status and risk factors. Schedule check-ups
regularly (annually or biannually), if you're over 40.

Change your lifestyle, your diet, if necessary, and use
"Basic recommendations" template from Slide #16.

Do it. You owe it to you, your relatives and your friends.