[ExI] Extrope Robert Bradbury Has Died

David Lubkin lubkin at unreasonable.com
Fri Mar 4 00:45:38 UTC 2011

I figured out who the rest of Robert's immediate family is, and found
addresses and home phone numbers for them. He has two brothers. I
left voicemail for one of them. The other's voicemail is full; I'll
try again tomorrow. I only have a partial phone number for his parents.

Another question to ask them is whether they welcome condolence notes
and, if so, where they should be sent. (I think we already have a
clear idea where and how to contribute to honor his memory.)

His 86 year old father was an engineer. In hunting, I found two
laser-related patent applications.

-- David.