[ExI] Extrope Robert Bradbury Has Died

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Mar 8 03:29:13 UTC 2011

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of David McFadzean
Subject: Re: [ExI] Extrope Robert Bradbury Has Died

Here's how I remember Robert>>
<http://www.lucifer.com/exi-lists/extropians/0301/1398.html>
http://www.lucifer.com/exi-lists/extropians/0301/1398.html

Passionate, practical (and not very diplomatic :-)

:David

Thanks David.  Reviewing those archives from a mere ten years ago makes me
recognize that I had a much longer attention span in those days than I do
now.  It is a little depressing: I see references that I wrote that I no
longer have any recall what it was.  For instance, ten years ago I wrote:

Could it be? Is it Bob Reuben, the
computer wearing ultraorthodox Jew with an affinity
for expensive sports-oriented footware, who unlike
his lackadaisical namesakes, takes such an intense
interest in leading the congregation away from
tradition that he has been compared to an animal
with a contagious infection? Is this indeed
Rabid Reebokked Rabbi Robert Reuben?

Whaaaat in the heeeeeellllll?

I officially disown everything I ever wrote, and deny categorically that I
ever wrote any of it.