[ExI] Two Japanese reactors on red alert

Mr Jones mrjones2020 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:01:32 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:

> What would be rational is to form a lobby,

I've thought of the lobby idea many times.  'When in rome' type thing.  Beat
'em at their own game.  How many times have we heard about changing the
system from within.

> or to create a technology
> which bypasses the people and the problems. Small-scale individually
> owned decentral energy production systems, and especially production
> production systems would be that technology.

Yes, TONS of small-scale outfits chipping away at this thing.
 City/Community sized projects, etc.

I've considered taking an acre or so of my property and using it to produce
solar energy.  I  haven't researched it much, but I seem to remember hearing
that here in Ohio, the laws are setup to be beneficial towards those looking
to put energy INTO the grid.