[ExI] Which nootropics work best?

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 17:43:55 UTC 2011

2011/3/13 Max More <max at maxmore.com>:
> and even personal experiences, and pointers to evidence-based web
> resources.

I'm 47, male. My stress levels have been off the charts for the last
two and a half years (bless the government and their "helping hand")
and I've lost most of my mental capacity for concentration and focus.
I got so desperate that I started taking a prescribed adult ADHD
medication. I can't remember the name of it right now, which just
would not have happened three years ago. My brain used to be similar
in structure, but not quite to the performance level level of Ken
Jennings. I would read things once, and they are still in there.
Acquiring new information has become increasingly difficult for me. I
believe it's mostly stress related, but there is the possibility that
there is an age component. Anyway, that didn't work, so I don't take
it anymore.

I haven't been able to obtain or hold down "regular" employment, due
to schedule and mental ability. It's been very disconcerting.

-Kelly