[ExI] note from a foaf in japan

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Tue Mar 22 15:27:56 UTC 2011

Il 22/03/2011 0.46, spike ha scritto:
> I don't know this person, but will pass along this anyway:

The mail is interesting.
Do we had talked about the genetics and the cultural parts of this
behavior?
The advantages and the disadvantages?
What allowed this and what would not allow this to happen?

What are the difference in behavior between Sendai (Japan) and Bam
(Iran) or Indonesia, Italy, Chile and China or New Orleans (US)?

If we were able to select/create genetic traits and teach cultural
traits, what would we teach and select?

What is good during normal, peaceful days, when infrastructure work as
expected probably would not work during calamities and when
infrastructures are not working for an extended periods of time.

--
Leggimi su Extropolitica Blog <http://extropolitca.blogspot.com/>

Leggimi su Estropico Blog <http://estropico.blogspot.com/>

*Mirco Romanato*

-----
Nessun virus nel messaggio.
Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com
Versione: 10.0.1204 / Database dei virus: 1498/3522 -  Data di rilascio: 22/03/2011