[ExI] Universally versus 'locally' Friendly AI

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 21:24:49 UTC 2011

On 26 March 2011 20:33, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is part of my vision... I believe that there will be a movement
> to preserve human cultures as we transition to trans-human substraits.

My own view is that preservation, and re-creation, of diverse human
cultures is our best bet for (a) posthuman change(s) and against the
threat of a normalised, static, universal Brave New World...

Of course, posthuman cultures are very likely to be composed of, or at
least to include, AGIs, some emulating actual individuals having run
on carbon one time or another, some being purely artificial.

--
Stefano Vaj