[ExI] Did Hugo de Garis leave the field?

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed May 4 17:09:14 UTC 2011

On 4 May 2011 09:44, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think your definition of paradigm shift is too restrictive. You are
> almost making it mean the same as Singularity.

Yes, this may be a linguistic issue.

But I contend that what happened during my grand-mother life was already a
mini-Singularity in its own right. As was, on an even larger scale, the
neolithic revolution, and before that hominisation.

Now, I should like to make our own Singularity not only happen, but be the
grandest of all four, even though perhaps not as large as the fifth... :-)

--
Stefano Vaj