[ExI] Farmville for real

Richard Loosemore rpwl at lightlink.com
Wed May 4 18:25:32 UTC 2011

spike wrote:
>> ... Richard Loosemore
>
>>> Ja, so people make money on illegal operations.
>
>> Whoa!!  Most of your food comes from these illegal operations...
>
> Coool!  That gives me a GREAT idea, thanks.  We already have organic produce
> for a certain segment of the population.  To maintain certified organic,
> farms must do yakkity yak and bla bla.   So we set up certified legal
> produce!  That's good thinking Richard.  Hell we could combine them: organic
> LEGAL produce!  Locally grown!  We could have the price up to subsistence
> level with just a few such add-ons.

Actually, that gives me and EVEN GREATER idea!!!

I am going to sell CDs that have a label on them that shouts out the
fact that they are CERTIFIED LEGAL!!!   Not downloaded from YouTube, not
file-shared, not pressed in some scummy pirate factory in Shanghai, but
actually real and kosher, made by the original record company!

People will pay a premium for those.  Heck, they might pay ... what?
.... $17 a CD, just for the good feeling they'll get from knowing that
they're legal.

I'll be able to buy your small-potatoes farmville-for-real enterprise
with the small change left over from my CD mega-corp.  Thanks Spike!

Richard Loosemore