[ExI] NASA space probe proves Einstein correct

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Mon May 9 15:55:39 UTC 2011

On 7 May 2011 22:49, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:
> She is Irish-American, so is not Jewish herself.

Yes, I suppose that a Jewess would not have felt the need to mention it... :-)

> Not mentioning that to avoid upsetting people is almost as bad as
> unnecessarily mentioning it.
>
> It's getting difficult to write without offending somebody these days.

Indeed. But I suspect that the reason why such mention may have upset
people is not that a few American nazi lunatics could take offence,
but rather that an Irish-American lady reporter might, say, feel the
need to specify "Einstein, the male scientist who...". :-D

--
Stefano Vaj