[ExI] Good Calories, Bad Calories

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue May 10 09:59:02 UTC 2011

On 9 May 2011 22:07, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> Stefano, there's your answer.  Put away the "cuisine" and restrict your diet
> to only revolting swill.  Then when you try a caloric restricted diet, your
> "tastes" will work in your favor instead of against you.  Eating light will
> become easy, desirable even.

Mmhhh. I am not sure that disgusting nutrition makes for spontaneous
caloric restriction (and that again is a price many would not be
willing to pay).

In fact, the possible caloric restriction for those who do not have
access to reasonable quality food appears to be entirely
involuntary... :-)

--
Stefano Vaj