[ExI] Cephalization, proles--Where is government going?

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Fri May 13 20:04:17 UTC 2011

On 05/12/2011 01:25 AM, BillK wrote:
> On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 8:02 AM, Rafal Smigrodzki wrote:
>> ### You live in a fantasy world. Money can buy all the water you need.
>> Affected people find it very easy to sue everybody and his uncle, in
>> humongous class-action lawsuits that give undue advantage to the
>> claimants, not the defending businesses. Only the court experts need
>> to make a cost-benefit analysis. Cost benefit analysis is the only
>> valid consideration, everywhere. People are keeping themselves out of
>> the loop by relying on government bureaucrats to do what they need to
>> do themselves. Those in debt usually deserve it, and I'd say, screw
>> them. If they don't want just compensation, screw them too, luddites
>> should be eradicated. The most insidious social problem is violence,
>> and its most egregious form is the government.
>>

> Nice to know that the 44 million surviving on food stamps deserve it
> because it is their own fault.

The rest are largely the fault of the government.  It has nearly
destroyed the economy.  And not just in the US.   So calling for more
government to "fix the problem" is idiotic.  Blaming capitalism, which
does not include any involvement of the the government in economic
matters, for the mess is contemptible.   Until people look at what they
don't look at as the source of the ills, finally, there will be no
fixing the problems.

- s