[ExI] Cephalization, proles--Where is government going?

Richard Loosemore rpwl at lightlink.com
Sun May 22 02:24:20 UTC 2011

Mirco Romanato wrote:
> Il 13/05/2011 22:48, Richard Loosemore ha scritto:
>
>> Again, with the disconnected from reality.
>
>> The main leakages in actual practice are caused when the USED fracking
>> fluid stored on the surface is (a) dumped into rivers, (b) dumped in
>> ponds which then overflow during rainstorms, and (c) processed through
>> water treatment plants that are not able to handle the contaminants.
>
> Why not outlaw these (if they are not already) instead to outlaw
> something far related?

That is what we are trying to DO!

But you have to look at the technology:  if we outlawed these things
they woudl not be able to use hydraulic fracturing at all, because they
would then be taking whole rivers, filling them with (undisclosed)
poisons, sending them underground to do the fracking, then bringing them
up and ...... putting them WHERE?

There would be no place for them to go.  They could not store them in
plastic bottles.

So, outlawing these problems is, ipso facto, equivalent to outlawing
fracking itself.

Richard Loosemore