[ExI] the ethics of the Vile Offspring

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 02:14:17 UTC 2011

----- Original Message ----

Allegedly, it happened last October in the Dominican Republic:

http://www.dominicancentral.com/newsarticle/the_strange_case_of_a_cow_that_gave_birth_to_a_horse/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByBpZ12Mch8

;-)

Stuart LaForge

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence,
and energy of her citizens cannot cure."- Dwight D. Eisenhower