[ExI] Small scale solar payback time (was Re: Planetary defense)

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon May 23 21:26:19 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 10:13 PM, spike  wrote:
> The one area where I may be dead wrong and cannot estimate, is the cost of
> defeating the environmentalists opposed to massive ground based solar, and
> of course the current energy companies which may hire environmentalists to
> defeat such a notion.  That could be huge, perhaps a show stopper.

These 'environmentalists' you mention are funded by the oil industry.

The whole Global Warming FUD campaign is funded by the oil industry.

Solar power will not go large-scale until the oil industry is ready to
takeover the new industry. Small startups will be taken over, or their
suppliers bought out, etc. etc. Small business cannot fight the
tentacles of the established industries who will not allow free
competition. It's a tiger eats lambs world out there.

BillK