[ExI] Hydraulic Fracturing [WAS Re: Cephalization, proles...]

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Tue May 24 18:09:20 UTC 2011

Il 24/05/2011 17:57, Richard Loosemore ha scritto:
> Tomaz Kristan wrote:
>> Yes, I now, he is referring to me. Guess who I am referring to!
>>
>> But, you see, you dislike crackin as so expensive that's impossible to
>> use it.

>> I don't see why that would be.

> You don't, huh?  Then produce some information to back up your claim. At
> the moment, the gas companies who generate the waste water have not
> proposed any way to clean it economically, so what they do instead is
> either:

Well, do they really must clean it up or not?
You have not stated clearly what pollutants there are inside this water.
Given they have already fracked somewhere, I suppose the "green"
activists would have recovered some samples of used water, analysed them
and come up with a list of these poisons. If they exist.

By the way, given the current financial state of the US at federal,
state, city lower level, I think the number of cash strapped
administration accepting fracking will grow. This happen when people
waste resources in silly social engineering projects.

Mirco