[ExI] Hydraulic Fracturing [WAS Re: Cephalization, proles...]

Damien Sullivan phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu
Wed May 25 18:16:06 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 07:46:50AM +0200, Tomaz Kristan wrote:
>    What do you want? That everybody was frighten by francking as much as
>    you are?
>
>    With no hard proofs something is wrong with fracked oil or gas?
>    Pure Green ideology?

I trust you somehow missed my link regarding evidence of the problems
with deep drilling for gas:

http://www.nytimes.com/gwire/2011/05/13/13greenwire-baffled-about-fracking-youre-not-alone-44383.html

Fracking narrowly defined may not be proven unsafe (though some experts
are hesitant to call it safe) but it's part of an unsafe procedure.

-xx- Damien X-)