[ExI] Kelly's future

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Mon May 30 19:19:16 UTC 2011

2011/5/30 Stefano Vaj <stefano.vaj at gmail.com>:

> Yep, but you would be *pretending* lack of consent, wouldn't you? :-)

Only initially.

> And if you change your mind along the way, you can then get actually raped,
> but in that case you would not be a willing participant anymore.

You can choose your actions, but often times you can't choose the
consequences. There is a portion of the population that likes "losing
control" in sexual situations. This would be a very extreme case, of
course.

While this would not excuse the rapist (the often used "she wanted it"
defense) it would be poor judgement, unless that was what you actually
wanted. In this case, I suppose, the crazy girl could just not press
charges or report the event. This whole thread is getting very
strange... sigh. The corners of human sexuality are just strange.

I suppose what this proves is that there are corners of human sexual
behavior that can never be completely simulated successfully. I do
hope that we can eventually get to the point where unwilling
participants are not dragged into sexual situations they don't want to
be involved with.

Personally, I have never understood the mixture of sex and pain. I can
understand that the neural pathways can develop to link these, but
it's a kind of synesthesia.

-Kelly