[ExI] Kelly's future

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue May 31 12:28:40 UTC 2011

On 31 May 2011 03:35, Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I came to believe that the primary emotional need that is satisfied by
> a companion is actually status affiliation.

Be it as it may, sex bots are going to continue being perceived as
masturbation devices as long as they are not Turing-enabled in the
sense of exhibiting some sort of "choice". More or less for the reason
why corpses are usually not considered as "partners", even though they
are doubtlessly "human".

OTOH, a sex bot that had to be seduced and/or could politely decline
your sexual proffers would frustrate the entire point of manufacturing
sex bots, would it not?

--
Stefano Vaj