[ExI] Tongues

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Nov 7 02:36:21 UTC 2011

Subject: [ExI] Tongues

>...Imagine you wakes up one morning and you find yourself in a locked and sealed room. You have access to the Internet and you are greeted by a seemingly disembodied voice that says.that you will be allowed to leave should one merely speak the "magic" words: ຕລົກພື້ນບ້ານ ນິທານພື້ນເມືອງ  What would *you* do?  Stuart LaForge

Is this a Laotian comedy video of some sort?  I copied and pasted into google with quotes around it.  Came back with a lot of hits, all of them Asian actors doing various things.  I saw a lot of the comment "Old Time Story" with a tag of comedy.  The many hits were YouTubes with some Asian language.

I sent the comment to my neighbor who is Burmese but also speaks Laotian and other local dialects.