[ExI] forwarding tara maya's post: capitalism, etc

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Nov 11 02:59:54 UTC 2011

Almost none of my emails get through, so I apologize if I am cramming too
many ideas in at once. These are my thoughts inspired by the ongoing
discussion.

1. Happiness vs. Suffering.
2. Pragmatism vs. Dogmatism.
3. Evolution vs. Revolution..

4. Capitalism vs. Anti-captialism.
5. Future vs. Present
.Tara Maya

WOW this is an excellent essay Tara, thanks!

Tara's server is uncooperative, which is why I was the one who forwarded
this.  Tara, welcome to ExI.  Do feel free to tell us something about Tara.
Actually you already have.  That part about microloans is really cool.