[ExI] OWS Rolling in the Mud

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 20:15:16 UTC 2011

The reason the government is so expensive is because it works in
inefficient way. That can be fixed, there are government around the world
that are more efficient. But also a big part of the cost is due to how
politics is financed. That is through propaganda that needs to
pay enormous fees to media outlet to give exposure to a politician for
election.
That propaganda machine is fed by the current capitalistic system, it is
part of the endemic problem.
The political system is creating so many regulations, taxes and then tax
breaks (with always pending expiration dates that are renewed after
successful election campaigns) as a way of extorting money from the
corporations.
It is a sick system of codependency.
Giovanni