[ExI] Capitalism, anti capitalism, emotional arousal

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 21:05:37 UTC 2011

Because so many of the participants appear to engage in hunting for drugs
and gathering other people’s personal property?****

** **

spike

I think it is unfair to characterize the movement because of these
individuals (that are likely a minority). Unfortunately there are many
young people that do drugs and also this kind of social events attract a
lot of people that are into drugs and other dysfunctional ways to deal with
stress and the difficulties of life. But OWS cannot be reduced to a bunch
of hippies and rastafarians. I expect better from this group.
Giovanni