[ExI] Capitalism, anti capitalism, emotional arousal

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 22:22:04 UTC 2011

But I don't think not letting Lewis talk had anything to do with racism.
It was about some silly idealistic principle that nobody is better than
anybody else so he should not given special time to make a speech. That is
silly and it shows how exaggerated idealism can be used to manipulate
people bevavior in "mind mobbing".
The manipulation was not even based on bad intentions but the final result
was still absurd.
I take it though as social experimentation.
Interesting video though.
Giovanni