[ExI] I'm trying to track down a particular role-playing game...

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 02:45:45 UTC 2011

I have been trying to remember for quite some time the name of a pen and
paper science fiction role-playing game I purchased back in the eighties,
as a kid.  It was space opera, had well done "space buccaneer" style
artwork, and came as a boxed set.  I remember some cool posters inside
giving very detailed and lengthy timelines of the various galactic
civilizations that had risen and fallen over the centuries/millennia.
There was also a poster that gave a graph showing the development of
technology and such things as "psionic computers."  The game utterly
enthralled me at the time!

I have poured over websites like Noble Knight Games (a major seller of used
rpgs), and even emailed them, but to no avail.  I have also looked at
online rpg encyclopedias with a fine tooth comb, and asked about it on
various online bulletin boards, but with no success so far.

Anyway, I thought I would ask just in case this sounded familiar to someone
on the list, or if anyone had an idea on how to conduct a better search.

Thank you,

John