[ExI] I found the game! : )

ddraig ddraig at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 12:32:20 UTC 2011

Well, that was an excellent read!

I've been checking for updates to see if anyone worked out what the
game was, less and less certain you'd find it, and you did! I was not
into role-playing when I was a kid (anything even *possibly*
intellectual rsulted in beatins at my knuckle-dragging school, which
meant no one did anything like role-playing), and by the time I hit
university it was all terribly passé.  I've played a game of
Shadowrun, I think.  That was interesting.

But wow this game sounds cool! I'm glad you put in as much info as you
did, that review was excellent, and makes me regret, for the umpteenth
time, going to a school where *reading* got you bashed.  A whole
childhood of highly creative fun via RPGs is something I had in an
alternate timeline, but not this one(*).  Oh well, I had SF, that was
good enough.

Now you're going to have to let us know if you ever find a copy of the game :-)

Dwayne
(*) although in this one I joined the SCA when I was at uni  ;p
--
  ddraig at pobox.com irc.bluesphereweb.com #dna
         ...r.e.t.u.r.n....t.o....t.h.e....s.o.u.r.c.e...