[ExI] New CERN neutrino speed results today, and the FTL signal is STILL THERE!

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Nov 19 15:01:47 UTC 2011

On Behalf Of john clark
Subject: [ExI] New CERN neutrino speed results today, and the FTL signal is
STILL THERE!

http://inspirehep.net/record/928153/files/arXiv:1109.4897.pdf?version=2

>It still seems too good to be true, but where is the mistake?  John K Clark

Hooooooo boy, damned if I know.  It's a hell of a time to be finding out
that everything I thought I knew, everything I have learned in life is
wrong.  Now I am trying to figure out what I no longer trust.  For instance,
do the FTL results mean I also toss all political notions?  Looks to me like
I do.  Family is safe, for unshakeable is my attitude towards family and
friends.  But the rest of it must be reviewed from the ground up.