[ExI] Shrimp (was Re: bull whoops ass)

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 22:31:44 UTC 2011

Being a shrimp lover myself, I can sympathize.  But there's a rather
obvious solution that will allow you to stuff yourself with the little
yummies, while sparing yourself the environmental angst: farmed
shrimp, (of course).

Anywhere from a third to a half of all shrimp harvested for blissful
human gobbling are farmed.  So if you can find a way to distinguish
the farmed shrimp vs the enviro-rape shrimp, then you're good to chow
down.

Yeah, yeah, I know, shrimp farming has some sort of negative
environmental impact, as well.  Must get over it.  Where there's life,
there's guilt.

Soldier on.

Best, Jeff Davis