[ExI] The twists & turns of politics & idealism (was: The End of the Future)

Dennis May dennislmay at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 22:24:47 UTC 2011

Bill K wrote:

> They can try.

> But I get the impression that most of the protesters have no job, no
> money, are surviving on food stamps and have little left to lose.
> Regardless of who gets elected, if the situation continues to get
> worse, the protests will grow until something snaps.

The protests of the FED by libertarian groups is being swamped
by unrelated professional and union protesters who are part of the
Obama machine.

I agree that the situation will get worse and something will snap.
When the crisis happpens legislation taking many months to write will
appear overnight.

Professional protest groups will re-exert control at some point
since they can flood in as many people and as much money as it
takes to mold the message for their particular view.  Most of the
media will go along with it.

Dennis May