[ExI] bull whoops ass

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 04:52:38 UTC 2011

Actually according to Wikipedia with regards to Spain specifically:

"Very rarely, if the public or the matador believe that the bull has fought extremely bravely, they may petition the president of the event to grant the bull a pardon (indulto) and if granted the bull's life is spared and it is allowed to leave the ring alive and return to the ranch where it came from. Then the bull becomes a stud bull for the rest of its life."

Stuart LaForge

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things bought
and sold are legislators." - P. J. O'Rourke