[ExI] Avon's latest

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Oct 12 23:22:21 UTC 2011

Subject: Re: [ExI] Avon's latest

>.Spike, have you ever considered going back to college and studying
biotech?  You have been blessed with a sharp mind and who knows what kind of
contribution you might make.  Oh, and you might become a very wealthy man
along the way!  : )  John

Actually right now I am having fun with the AI class that started this week.
It has given me a ton of ideas.

Just today I put the finishing touches on the first draft of a powerpoint
presentation for Matryoshka Brains.  I intend to pitch it three weeks from
Friday at a Society of Allied Weight Engineers southwestern US conference.
I sent that off about an hour ago to three Royal Smart Persons for review
and comment, then I will make final edits based on that, then off to the
printers.

If anyone here want to review and comment, I will post it.